Wet Wet Wet (2) : I Feel Fine
- Dec. 1984 : Having gigged locally in Scotland all year, the group meets Elliot Davis who becomes its manager.
- Together they establish their own label, The Precious Organisation, and record a demo tape which they send to major companies in London.
- 1985 : From their demo alone, 9 major companies compete to sign them. Dave Bates, A&R at Phonogram wins, but only after guaranteeing that the manager will receive a monthly supply of Whiskas cat food - a small sign of faith.
- May 5, 1990 : Wet Wet Wet sing I Feel Fine at the "John Lennon Tribute Concert" at the Pier Head Arena in Merseyside to celebrate the songs of Lennon. (Proceeds go to John and Yoko-established Spirit Foundation.)
- Aug.11, 1990 : Release of the double A-side Stay With Me Heartaches / I Feel Fine which reaches UK #30 in the same month.
- UK references : vinyl 10", Phonogram / JEWEL 1310,
- vinyl 12" - 4-track single, Phonogram / JEWEL 1312,
- CD, single - double A-side, Phonogram / Precious Organisation JEWEL JWLCD 13.
- http://youtu.be/zJ9h8bbDxUg : live May 5, 1990.