Leo Sayer : Let It Be
- 1968: Sayer (b. Gerard Hugh Sayer, May 21, 1948, Shoreham-by-Sea, Sussex-present), having studied at Worthing Art College, W.Sussex, and worked in London as a magazine illustrator, playing harmonica in folk clubs by night, returns to Sussex after a nervous breakdown, and works in a factory while starting to write songs.
- 22.11.1975: Let It Be is released in UK and IRL by Chrysalis CHS 2080.
- NL / BEL: Phonogram/Chrysalis 6155 052, 7.12.1975.
- US Chrysalis Chrys 1087, Dec.7, 1975.
- FR Chrysalis cha 138, 7/12/1975
- GER Chrysalis 60941, 7.12.1975
- Produced by Adam Faith and Russ Ballard.